Best Flowers To Grow In Las Vegas 2023 – Living in the Mojave Desert, we know by now that summer perennial borders like those enjoyed in cooler climates of the country and the world are unrealistic here. We’ve embraced the stark beauty and often unforgiving environment surrounding the Las Vegas Valley.
Best Flowers To Grow In Las Vegas 2023
#01 – Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed
- White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, lawn alternative, food plots, green manure crop, pasture mixtures, ground cover, and many other uses.
- This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10
- White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. It can also be used an a lawn alternative.
- White Dutch Clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F.
- Seeding Rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1,000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre
#02 – Oxalis Triangularis 10 Bulbs
#03 – Wildflower Seeds Butterfly and Humming Bird Mix
- EXTRA LARGE PACKET contains over 1 full ounce of pure live seeds (7,500+ seeds!) - Enough to cover 100 square feet.
- THE FRESHEST SEEDS available lead to high germination rates, making your gardening easy, successful, and fun!
- PREMIUM PACKAGING designed for optimal seed storage, with full planting instructions and reusable zipper - Great for gift giving!
- GUARANTEED TO GROW - We guarantee our seeds will germinate or your money back! No questions asked within 30 days.
- ATTRACT MORE WILDLIFE such as hummingbirds, butterflies, honey bees, lady bugs and more with 23 species of flowers.
#04 – Costa Farms Spathiphyllum Peace Lily Live Indoor Plant,
- Currently shipping with no blooms. Blooms should appear in 4 weeks.
- Height at shipping is approximately 15-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Ships in a 6-inch diameter décor pot.
- Grow Peace Lily in bright, indirect sunlight for the best growth and enjoy!
- Water Peace Lily with approximately 1 cup of water about once a week. Adjust as needed for your environment.
- Air-purifying. Plants help filter harmful pollutants, such as benzene and formaldehyde, from indoor air.
#05 – Outsidepride Perennial White Miniclover® Lawn Clover
- Miniclover is a perennial, white clover which only grows to approximately 4 - 6 inches tall after it is mowed a few times. Mix with current lawn as a natural fertilizer as clover fixes nitrogen from the air.
- Miniclover or this micro type clover is a trifolium repens seed used as a lawn alternative or ground cover. Microclovers are much better than other white clovers for lawns.
- Many people also use this dwarf white clover for a ground cover when looking for a lawn alternative.
- Compared to white Dutch clover, Miniclover only gets half as tall and the leaf heads are only 1/3rd to 1/2 as large. Miniclover is the perfect lawn alternative for those who want a no mow lawn.
- You can grow this seed in USDA Zones 3 - 10 as a perennial. Sow 1 - 2 pounds of clover seeds per 1,000 SF.
#06 – AeroGarden Mountain Meadows Flower Seed Pod Kit
- The Mountain Meadow 9-Pod Seed Kit includes: dark pink Dianthus (2), yellow Coreopsis (2), yellow striped Gazania (2), and a mix of Phlox (3)
- 100-Percent Germination Guarantee - if a Seed Pod doesn't germinate, we'll replace it for free
- Non-GMO. No herbicides. No pesticides
- Also includes 1) patented, specially formulated Liquid Nutrients 2) Grow Domes for optimal germination 3) Growing Guide with step-by-step instructions
- For use in all AeroGardens
#07 – Outsidepride Eschscholzia Californica
- California poppy wild flower seed produces a dense display of beautiful orange flowering blossoms across the U.S. in USDA zones 3 - 9.
- Eschscholzia californica is an annual flower seed; however, it is a prolific reseeder. These poppies will drop their wildflower seeds and reseed themselves the following spring.
- Buy these seeds for planting and rest assured these heirloom, non gmo, open pollinated seeds will produce a brilliant wildflower display for your flower garden, landscape, or meadow.
- Orange poppies will reach 8 - 12 inches in height and bloom very quickly from flower seeds.
- Buy seeds in bulk and plant 4 ounces per 1,000 square feet or 10 pounds per acre for a magnificent wildflower meadow.
#08 – Outsidepride Crimson Clover Legume Seed for Pasture,
- Crimson clover offers a high protein supply which provides whitetail deer and other wildlife with needed nutrients for growth. Crimson clover can also be used in hay production or as a cover crop. Crimson clover is a can also be planted for forage and hay in livestock pastures. When planted in the fall, Crimson clover makes for a great late winter grazing crop and will thrive when planted with grasses as well.
- A winter annual, crimson clover is grown from bulk clover seeds from the Gulf Coast region to Southern Ohio clear to the West Coast. It is tolerant of medium soil acidity and will grow readily on both sandy and clay type soils. It is an important winter annual forage in the south, with growth continuing through the winter with the amount influenced by temperature.
- Crimson clover thrives in mixture with grasses, provides excellent winter grazing, makes good hay. It is high in nutritive value when harvested for forage in the pre-bloom stage. Flower heads are long, crimson, and very showy. Crimson clover seeds and annual ryegrass make an excellent cover crop mixture for improving the texture, organic matter and tilth of soil.
- These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated. Rest assured these are quality seeds. Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth.
- High quality, productive, palatable cool season forage for deer. It starts fast, withstands heavy continuous grazing and produces a consistent, heavy seed crop with good reseeding potential. Dixie reseeding crimson clover is an important component of many of Pennington's Rackmaster Wildlife Seed mixtures. Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1,000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre.
#09 – Live Aromatic and Edible Herb Assortment (Lavender,
- HAND SELECTED: Every pack of herbs we send is hand-picked. You will receive a unique collection of species that are fully rooted and similar to the product photos. Note that we rotate our nursery stock often, so the exact species we send changes every week.Product Dimensions 4 x 4 x 8 inches
- STARTER: This six pack of herbs are a great start for the beginner gardener or as a refreshing addition to your current garden.
- BENEFITS: These herbs each have their own individual traits and benefits that are worth making a part of your plant family.
- COOKING: Many of these herbs not only have medicinal benefits but are often used in cooking. This six pack of herbs will make a great gift for the plant lover in your life.
- PRODUCT: All our plants are grown exclusively by The Three Company and shipped fresh directly from our greenhouse to you!
#10 – Seed Needs, 300+ Large Mammoth Grey Stripe
- Quality Sunflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3.25" wide by 4.50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
- Mammoth Grey Stripe is an heirloom variety, which is sought after for it's plump seeds. The plants themselves reach a towering height of roughly 6 to 10 feet tall, producing 10 to 20 inch wide flower heads.
- Categorized as an annual flowering plant, Mammoth Grey Stripe will grow quickly from freshly harvested seeds. The plants will produce a single stem, populated with dozens of spade shaped leaves. Each plant will produce hundreds of seeds by the end of the growing season, which can be baked and consumed or used as bird feed.
- Mammoth Grey Stripe Sunflowers are extremely tall, so they are best used as a backdrop plant, or sown in fields, by the masses.
- All Sunflower seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.