Best Grass Seed For Las Vegas 2023 – Believe it or not, it is possible to achieve a lush green lawn even in the harsh Southern Nevada climate. Las Vegas lies in the lawn grass “transition zone.” This means that given proper care, both cool and warm-season types of grass can be grown here. If you want a green appearance all year long, you may need to mix and match your varieties.
Best Grass Seed For Las Vegas 2023
#01 – Scotts Turf Builder Sun and Shade Mix
#02 – Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun
Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix: up to 2,800 sq. ft., Combination Seed & Fertilizer, Grows in Just Weeks, 5.6 lbs.
- Enjoy a new lawn in just weeks with Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix; grows up to 2x times faster than seed alone when applied at the newlawn rate (subject to proper care)
- Unique, proprietary combination of sun and shade mix of seed and fertilizer results in full green grass that grows in just weeks; expect to see grass growing at a minimum of 12 days and maximum of 21 days
- This sun and shade grass seed and fertilizer combination will change the way you grow grass; it's the most complete solution for large problem areas in your lawn and for establishing new grass
- Fall and Spring are the best times to plant grass seed; seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and the chance of frost has passed
- For best results, rake soil lightly to remove debris; apply grass seed with a Scotts spreader, then water daily or as needed to keep soil surface moist until the seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches tall
#03 – Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Tall Fescue Mix Grows
#04 – Cat Grass Grow Bag Kit, 3 Pack,
Cat Grass Grow Bag Kit, 3 Pack, Organic Cat Grass for Indoor Cats, Organic Seeds, Soil & Grow Bags
- Your Cat Deserves the Best: Our cat grass blend adds important nutrients to your cat’s diet, including wheat grass, oat, barley, and rye. Organic and loaded with all the fiber your pet needs for healthy digestion, our cat grass kit provides hairball control for cats as well as a tasty treat.
- Cat Plant Magic: Add a soil disk, a splash of water, and a sprinkling of seeds, and watch your cat grass planter kit sprout like magic. Read our Cat Ladies insert for easy-to-follow instructions and growing tips, and watch your organic cat grass sprout up to 4” in just 4–7 days. No green thumb required.
- Good for Cats, Good for All: Not only are our grow kits organic and GMO-free, but our cat grass for indoor cats deters them from eating toxic household plants and digging up your favorite blooms, making our cat grass good for cats and their humans.
- Purrfectly Giftable: A great gift for cat moms everywhere, our cat grass growing kits keep your feline friends healthy and happy while keeping your house looking greener and cleaner.
- What’s Inside: Our Cat Grass Growing Kit includes 3 USA-made grow bags (4.7” x 5.5” x 6.1”), 3 soil disks (number may vary), organic seeds for planting edible grass, and simple instructions.
#05 – Easy Peasy CATGRASS Seeds |
#06 – Catit Senses 2.0 Cat Grass Planter,
Catit Senses 2.0 Cat Grass Planter, Interactive Cat Toys
- New and improved cat planter design for better growing results
- Cat grass planter has a low and stable design with special grid cover to prevent knock-overs and digging
- For use with the new Catit Cat Grass Kit (Sold Separately), which is fresher and larger than ever
- Our Catit toy packaging is decorated with a fun, quirky design so you can create a entertaining cat box that your cat will love
- Catit Senses 2.0 is a product line developed to activate your cat’s senses; Our cat toys encourage your cat to use sight, smell, taste, touch and hearing to stimulate their natural instincts indoors
#07 – Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Dense Shade
#08 – Barenbrug Free Range GroundCover Forage
Barenbrug Free Range GroundCover Forage Seed Mixture Ideal for Chickens, Game Birds, Goats, and Sheep, 3 lbs, Blue
- GROW IN MULTIPLE PLACES: Plant in a tray, in your yard, chicken runs, orchard, vineyard alleyway, or pasture.
- WIDE ASSORTMENT OF SEED SPECIES: Will grow into a smorgasbord of greens for your small animals like free range chickens to forage on.
- CATER TO VARIETY OF ANIMALS: Ideal for Chickens, game birds, goats, and sheep.
- QUICK GROWTH: Germination will range from 7-14 days.
- COVERAGE: 1-2 lbs per 1000 sq. ft.
#09 – Back to the Roots Organic Wheatgrass Seeds
Back to the Roots Organic Wheatgrass Seeds – 2lb Non-GMO Value Pack; Great for Growing Nutritious Wheatgrass, Also Catgrass (Natural Hairball Remedy for Cats)
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND NON-GMO: This 2lb bag of wheatgrass seeds for planting is organic and not treated with pesticides, safe for consumption by both people and pets
- QUICK AND EASY: Simply soak the seeds, water once per day, and you'll have wheatgrass in just 5-7 days. This 2-pound value bag will provide you an organic wheatgrass supply for months
- HEALTHY AND NUTRIENT-DENSE: Our Wheatgrass seeds are packed full of nutrients like Vitamin E, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, and Vitamin B6, a healthy serving of Zinc and Manganese and more; perfect for juicing into your smoothies or growing a healthy treat for your cat.
- CATS LOVE IT: The wheatgrass plant is high in fiber and protein, which aids in digestion and naturally reduces hairballs; a perfect and fun snack for your cat! This also makes a great gift for cat lovers.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Made in the USA and 100% Guaranteed to grow. If you are not satisfied, simply message us and we will send you a Back To The Roots replacement or provide a refund
#10 – Outsidepride Warm Season Perennial Dichondra Repens Dwarf,
Outsidepride Warm Season Perennial Dichondra Repens Dwarf, Low Ground Ground Cover Plant & Lawn Alternative - 1 LB
- Dichondra repens is one of the easiest ground cover plants to establish from seed. It is grown as a perennial in USDA Zones 7 – 11 and has a prostrate or creeping growth habit with circular leaves. It grows very close to the ground, (usually not over 2 inches tall) and is a warm season fast growing ground cover. It is adapted to warmer climates, but will retain its striking green color during winter temperatures as low as 20 - 25 degrees Farenheit with only slight leaf browning.
- It only reaches 2 - 3 inches in maximum height and never needs mowed making it a perfect lawn alternative. Dichondra has broad, almost circular leaves (looks similar to clover) and when mowed low establishes a thick dense carpet look. Dichondra is now used in many ground cover situations where normal grasses may not do as well. It has a bright green color and a very good feel underfoot.
- Beautiful in landscaping areas of no maintenance where adapted, and does not need to be mowed. When used in lawn situations it can be mowed for an even, smooth finish. Dichondra Repens is commonly called Kidney Weed, Dichondra Pony Foot, or Lawn Leaf. It grows so easily from ground cover seeds that it can be used as a lawn alternative to create a Dichondra Repens lawn.
- Many people use dichondra as a lawn alternative; therefore, you can mow your dichondra to the height you want to maintain it at. For the nicest appearance if dichondra, mow approximately every two weeks at a height of 1 1/2" - 2" during the summer months and you can mow as low as 3/4" during the winter months.
- Plant 1 pound of seed per 500 square feet. These seeds are heirloom and non gmo.